If your question is not addressed below, please get in touch.

[ Open All | Close All ]

+ Q: To apply as a Questa Scholar, what if I live in a neighboring county but still graduated from an Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Steuben or Whitley County high school?

A: You are eligible to apply.

+ Q: Are there minimum standards that must be met?

A: Questa Scholars must graduate high school with a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale and have a financial gap in the cost of attendance less the family's financial ability.
Contemporary Scholars must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA in college; and have a financial gap in the cost of attendance less the financial aid available.

+ Q: What degrees are eligible under the Questa or Contemporary Scholar Programs?

A: Your first undergraduate bachelor, associate or certification program qualifies.

+ Q: If I earn an associate degree and then decide to pursue a bachelor’s degree, may I continue as a Scholar?

A: You must request permission in writing to continue in the program. The Program Committee will review your request and make a final decision.

+ Q: How much will Questa Education Foundation lend to me?

A: Questa Scholars may borrow up to $5,000 per year (with a maximum of $2,500 per semester) for up to 4 years. Contemporary Scholars may receive up to $2,500 as a part time student or $5,000 as a full time student annually for up to 2 years.

+ Q: What if it takes longer than four years to complete my degree?

A: The Questa Scholars Program is approved for four consecutive years or eight consecutive semesters. Students enrolled in degree completion programs that require more than four years of study will be invited to apply for deferment of loan repayment while they complete their additional semesters of study for the intended degree. No guarantees of deferment are made.

+ Q: Am I able to pursue a masters degree once I complete my bachelor degree?

A: Yes, once you complete your bachelor degree you may continue onto a masters program. You will be invited to apply for deferment of loan repayment for up to 2 years as you complete your masters.

+ Q: Do I pay interest during college?

A: A compliant Scholar will not pay interest during college while completing his or her undergraduate degree.

+ Q: After graduation, how do I prove that I work and reside in northeast Indiana?

A: Annual proof of residency and employment will be required in the form of a W-2 statement or pay stub identifying the county in which you live and work.