Questa Scholars Program
This program is intended to assist individuals who are recent high school graduates or college freshman by providing a low-interest, forgivable loan. The Questa Scholars Program assists families where there is a gap between the cost of attendance and the family's financial responsibility. Funding for the Questa Scholars Program is available for attaining a certificate, associate or bachelor's degree.
Questa's 50% forgiveness is dependent upon degree completion as well as living and working in one of the 11 counties of northeast Indiana (Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, LaGrange, Kosciusko, Noble, Steuben, Wabash, Wells, and Whitley) for 5 years after college graduation.
Questa Scholars who graduate from one of our regional partner schools (Grace College, Huntington University, Indiana Tech, *IPFW, Ivy Tech, Manchester University, Trine University, and University of Saint Francis), will receive an additional 25% loan reduction upon graduation.
- Be a recent high school graduate from an Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Steuben, or Whitley Counties OR be a resident of one of these counties who recently received a GED.
- Possess a minimum 2.5 GPA for community college or 2.75 cumulative GPA for a 4 year degree.
- Submit completed FAFSA application for federal student aid prior to April 15th.
- Be accepted by a college or university in the state of Indiana that has received its regional accreditation from the U.S. Department of Education and be enrolled as a full-time student for 12 credit hours or more per semester. Students attending proprietary (for profit) schools are not eligible. Click here for a list of eligible schools.
- Complete and submit all Questa Scholar application materials by stated application deadline.
Click here to download the Questa Scholars Brochure.
Applications will be accepted for the 2019 Questa Scholar Program beginning December 1st, 2018.
*IPFW is a partner school for Engineering only.