The Questa Legacy Fort Wayne program was created to promote education and employment opportunities for high school seniors and returning college students who are residents of Fort Wayne. The program is administered with the same low-interest forgivable loans as the Questa Scholars and Contemporary Scholars programs.
- Be a resident of Fort Wayne - defined as living within the Fort Wayne city limits
- Working towards a certificate, associate or bachelor degree
- Complete your FAFSA by March 10th
- Attend an Indiana not for profit college or university
- Plan on living in Allen County after college graduation and working within the NE Indiana region
- Have a 2.5 cumulative GPA; SAT 700 or ACT 13; or 1 semester of successfully completed college course work and have a stated gap in college funding
- High School seniors and college freshman will want to complete a Questa Scholars application between March 1st and May 1st. Returning adults will complete a Contemporary Scholars application beginning June 1st.
The Questa Legacy Fort Wayne program is endorsed and funded by the City of Fort Wayne Legacy Higher Education Scholarship Fund, in addition to community leaders and organizations.