Contemporary Scholars Program
Questa Education Foundation is pleased to announce additional funding for Returning students and Junior and Senior students. Funding is for individuals who are seeking their first associate's or bachelor's degree and who have encountered a financial gap in affording their education.
The Contemporary Scholars Program is a forgivable low interest loan. When a Contemporary Scholar lives and works in northeast Indiana for 5 years following college graduation, Questa will forgive 50% of the scholars loan. As a student at one of Questa's partner schools (Huntington University, Indiana Tech, *IPFW, Ivy Tech, Manchester University, Trine University, or University of Saint Francis), the scholar will receive an additional 25% loan reduction upon graduation.
- Attending either part-time (6+ credit hours) or full-time (12+ credit hours) at one of Questa’s Partner Schools
- Possess a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Recently completed at least 1 full semester of your degree program
- Degree completion within 2 years
- Complete and submit your Contemporary Scholars application by clicking on the above Apply Now button. Application period begins June 1st.
Click here to download the Contemporary Scholars Brochure.
*IPFW is a partner for Engineering degrees only.